Here are some pictures from up in the moutians in town we are called Forest because we are wuite literally surrouned by forests and moutains but there are trails on the mountains that I like to run or walk and here are some of the spectaculer views you can see from way up high let me menchen that this is about 10 miles away from town or any other civilazation but very awe inspiring!I will probably have an on going dialog through telling you about the pictures because I am Alianne Morrigan and rarely ever stop talking! SO ENJOY!!
The picture above is a tree I love to sit under and read and or write. It's on a slop of the moutain and you can see in to this beautiful valley, the views of which are the next two pictures.:)
you may say there dosn't look like a lot of trees down there, that is because there is a field down there! if you look on the moutain side the trees consume the landscape again!


The Lake is closer to home! It is the water melting off a huge glacier that I've actully seen (it was wicked). as you can imagen there are huge rocks all over the place here perfect for lazying on in the long summer mounths when the don't want us at home any longer because we are so darn annoying teenagers. Of course where you find big rocks little ones

following the bottem on the lake is covered with flat smooth rocks perfect for skipping contests. and if you make this image bigger on your computer and zoom in between the two moutains in the valley, you can see the glacier. as you may or may ot know the water is absolutly freezing ("well duh I wonder why the water is melting of a flippen gaint peice of ice" thats what Izzy told me when I comlained) but felles good if you get a good 80 degree day you get numb so you arn't cold after awhile. The

long picture with the tree on it was taken when I stood on the huge rock that I dumbed Lioness rock because I like Lionesses, their strong and brave and like don't listen to the men while they do the work better than the men ever could. The next one we were playing modernized hide and go see I tryed to get a picture of an eagle but I didn't get in ther fast enough but this is still a really pretty picture in the right corner Lioness rock got in the way of my camora.

This is a picture standing on top of Lioness Rock just to show you the forest all along the side of the lake.
I got to this picture and realized I never told you what we named your lake well it's really no surprise I mean we named it after what we do and what it is the Lake of Secrets because the school really dosn't like us to go out of town and this is a little out of town. We also sort of called it this because we don't always get permission to go out when we viste our lake so it's like a secret place. I think our name is a really good name for this place because it also has secrets of its own is you get my meaning... a picture of snow capt mountain as we call it. the snow never seems to go away!! 
Pretty isn't it!!



This is the log named Larry Lucy and I named him he sit's right at the water on the rocky beach. He a really cool log!!
okay so that the viste up the moutain and to The Lake of Secrets. I hope you enjoyed your tour into a slice of my world!!
See ya
Aly

No comments:
Post a Comment